Monday, September 16, 2019

To Be Continued?



Hallo!

So it’s been a reeaallly long time since I’ve posted here (about 2 years), but I’d love to get your opinion on something. I have several social media platforms and post there more often than here. I guess what I’d love to know is, do you still come to this site? Do you still follow blogs on this platform and read or view its contents? To have a blogger as well as other social media platforms is a lot of places to update, but I’ll start posting here along with the others if you still visit.

Leave a comment below! I’d love to know what you think!

For reference, these are the other sites and platforms I update/post on in no particular order:

  1. Tumblr
  2.  Instagram
  3.  Facebook
  4.  Portfolio website
  5.  Twitter
  6.  Deviantart
  7.  Pinterest
  8. Society6
  9. Redbubble


0 comments:

Post a Comment