Sunday, October 11, 2009

Page One

Finally getting some work done!

This is the lineart for page one of my fairytale story. The way it's going to work is that the first four pages will be made to look like actual pages of a fairytale, while the rest of the story is done in manga style.

Some of my influences for the art of my story is art nouveau, one of my favorite art movements. Specific artists I'm looking at are Aubrey Beardsley, Virginia Frances Sterrett and Gerda Wegener and especially Alfons Mucha.

Just like in the last entry I posted, there were other versions of this page. They're placed in order from earliest to latest.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at delilahespinosa.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Cheers,
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I noticed this comment before or not, but I hope the web address is working now. I made a few changes to my blog, so it should.

    If it doesn't, and if anyone else reading this is having trouble (though it would be hard to read this if you're having trouble right?) please let me know and I'll fix it a.s.a.p.

    ReplyDelete