Saturday, October 10, 2009

Liliai

Hi again!

I gave a lot of thought to the main character of my story, and she's been revised a few time. At first it was just her name, but then I changed her look and my drawing style as well. At first she was going to be called Imogen, but then I changed it to Ania before finally settling on the name she has now.


Liliai
I wanted to come up with a style that was still manga-like but not too much like the typical manga style. Hope I achieved it :)
The symbol on her forehead is significant to the story, but I'll have more info on that later.




Allison: America's Next Top Model cycle 12

My professor gave me some advice on drawing Liliai; To use a photo reference for her face instead of just making her up, so I used this picture. Her name is Allison. She's a model. I liked her wide eyes and youthful face, which is what I wanted Liliai to have.


Liliai's Evolution. Some changes are sublte, but the last is drastic:

0 comments:

Post a Comment