Monday, December 26, 2016

Romani Vardo Thumbs

Hi Again!

My continuing efforts to show my prop designs some love lead me to design the exterior of the Romani Vardo layout in my portfolio. In my research to inspire my designs, there were so many beautiful and intricately designed vardos! The level of details in each one that I saw was simply gorgeous. I wish I could see one in person and see it for myself. As a result, I couldn't design just one, so I drew thumbnails! I'm still trying to decide which one to go with, but maybe you can help!

I numbered each thumbnail design below. Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment with your favorite number(s) below! And if you know any places on the east coast where vardos can be seen then let me know too! I'd love to see one myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment